Friday, October 22, 2010

This is what I have been up to



I haven't written on my blog for a while.  I am  laid off work so I've been looking for a job.  Running my Mother back and forth to all her Doctor appointments.




I have been helping my daughter sew, or should I say I've been sewing a quilt she is supose to be making.






 And I've been working on a few quilts of my own. This is the  Silly Baby quilt for my Grandaughter for Christmas.






 I finished a cat kit quilt.





And my on going Grandmother's flower garden quilt. This is my take along project. It has been to ball games, doctor appointments with my mom, and Friday night sewing at Judy's.





Let's not forget the go cart races, in which my grandson, Blake and his father, Ronnie, both participate in.

Piecefully,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment